End of First Marking Period Summery

So basically for the past while when I was in class I've been working on a new 2-D animation. I've done small, random skits with my brother before. Usually we would just make random animations, laugh at it together, then move on and make more. We rarely ever put them through premier since it was just practice

Some of them, however, were put through premier. The following animations were made by me and my brother, Adam. He turned them in for some project he had at school, so that's why these two in particular were put through premier

This first one is called "Recycle Man". This one was done on an animation software called "Pivot".




Pivot was very difficult to work with simply because it was "too simple". The characters movement was very limited and was hard to get a nice flow of movement. So we decided to keep the same "silhouette" style of animation, except this time we were going to use flash player.


This one felt alot better working with since the figures moved alot more smoother than on pivot. Also we weren't limmited, so we had the ability to make characters lose parts and even stretch.

The Animation we're working on this year is going to be our first non-stickfigure animation. We have two characters we plan on using that I have designed.



I have yet to put the designs through photoshop and the current designs are not final.

Comments