Weekly Work Log and Sketchbook Investigations: February 13, 2017

Monday: Colored in Bb
Tuesday: Colored in Bb
Wednesday: NA
Thursday: NA
Friday: Filmed a walk scene with Quinn

So my brother got sick with the flu so I don't have anyone to help color my characters in order for the animation process to go faster. I'm going have to find more time on my own in order to grind out the entire animation. Also i need to keep in mind that I have to have 10 minutes by the time April comes around so that I have it ready for submission by the time the film festival comes. The only way it's going to do well is if it is well put together and not rushed, so I need more time. Because of my setback, All i got done in 2 weeks was a small fight scene which is good but I need more scenes in order to be done by the time that I want to be done.



Zeal's colors aren't even done yet which is not a good sign but I believe I can find a way to work faster.

Comments