End of MP3 blogpost

For the past month, I've been finalizing what I want to come out of this animation. Even up until now, I am still making changes. However, I am mainly working on script writing as to this point for the voices. I've been practicing my voice for a character I'll be playing called Zeal. As his name suggests he is an overzealous character who's hungry for power. At his design was a character with a red mohawk and a kung fu gi. But I changed it to suit the original design a bit better.



I've learned alot with animation these past month especially. Layering is one in particular that is very useful for me. Layering allows me to change certain parts of the body of characters or sets without disrupting the rest. It makes things look alot more natural and avoids choppy movements



I've also been acting for quinn's films alot lately.


Comments