End of Semester 1: Class Review

Here are my thoughts on some things people were making Liam: I really like what he's doing he's really doing some really nice stuff with all the minecraft buildings. I really like minecraft and the animations on youtube are pretty cool. Seeing him work on that is really interesting and i look forward to seeing more in the second semester. Kevin: This guy can write! I haven't done that much writing in all my blogposts combined! He can really analyze things really well and give good opinions based on facts. I should probably learn from his analysis' in order to make my own animation, Impulse better than it can be. Luke Tiday: Luke has a good mixture of work with him. I really like the animations and how he's putting it in his portfolio together. I wish i had that much work but hand animation isn't something that can be done quickly. I also really like his film "Icarus". It looks very professional with lighting, camera angles, and just overall cinimatography. Quinn Erney: Now the thing with Quinn is that he releases films just as much as Kevin writes. Quinn has a new idea for a film almost every week and has hours of total film time if you put all his films together. I really look forward to acting for more of his films in the future, the ideas he gets are really unique. Tommy: Tommy seems to be really pushing himself to finish this film he's working on. I get this sense of this is something he really wants to finish instead of starting and leaving it unfinished. I understand this completley and it's just something that artists (filmmakers and animators alike) face and have to struggle with in order to become better and more skilled. Eric: Very unique video he has. I get an "anti bullying" vibe from it. Unlike Quinn's film "Shine", this one was left unresolved and made you feel more for the victim rather than sympathy for the agressor.

Comments