Sketchbook Investigations: January 23, 2017

So with half of the year gone and the District Arts Festival coming near, I find myself working against the clock in order to get my animation completley done by april. In order for me to do this i have to make the thing that's taking up the most time to become quicker. I will be switching over my coloring and drawing for the frames to Clip Studio. Clip Studio will work alot better because there's no need for so much masking. So I will be able to create actions much faster and coloring won't be a problem because there'll be no need to add symbols and masks. Symbols are great, but with my style of how I like to animate, I never use them. So symbols just become something completley useless and take up alot of time at the same time so I'll be switching from flash to Clip Studio. Right now Im just coloring and putting together my animation. I'm also working on a script because the short film will have voices. Once i'm done with that I'll start recording immediately.

Comments